|Amino Acid Lysine 99%, L-lysine Price For Feed Additive:||Promote Healthy & Growth, Promote Nutrition||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
|Purity:||99%min||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Type:||Feed Grade Amino Acids||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Amino Acid Lysine 99%Min,
99%Min Animal Feed Additives,
Amino Acid Lysine Animal Feed Additives
|Product name||L-lysine hcl|
|Appearance||white crystals or crystalline powder|
|Assay (%)||98.5 ~101.5|
|Loss on drying (%)||≤0.03|
|Residue on ignition (%)||≤0.10|
|Heavy metals (Pb) (%)||≤0.0015|
|Chromatographic purity||Not more than 0.5% of any individual impurity is found; Not more than 2.0% of total impurities is found.|
|Iron (Fe) (%)||≤0.003|
|Sulfate (SO4) (%)||≤0.03|
|Chloride (Cl) (%)||19.0 ~19.6|
|Organic volatile impulities||Meet the requirement|
|Storage||in the shade|
|Packing||25kg per bag or 25kg per carton|
1. Promote human development
2. Enhance immune function
3. Improve central nervous system function
4. The recommended daily intake of lysine is 10 mg per pound of body weight for children and between 3000 and 9000 mg per day for adults.
5. The efficacy of lysine prevents bone loss because it helps the body's tissues absorb calcium.
6. Increase appetite and improve malnutrition.
7. Reduce blood triglyceride levels and prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
Contact Person: Tom
Tel: +86 15373303321
effect: Promote the growth of intestinal beneficial bacteria, enhance immunity and disease resistance, reduce the occurrence of intestinal diseases.
specification: 1000 g * 10 a barrel
instructions: For the use of cattle, sheep and other ruminants. Add 1000g of this product per ton of feed during the prevention period. Effective use two days before adding 2000G-3000g per ton of feed, long-term use of the best effect.
ingredient: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Protease, multivitamins, trace elements, probiotics, calcium, phosphorus, salt, digestive enzymes, Candida, etc.