Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Animal Nutrition||Activity:||≥5,000u/mL; Heat-Stable|
Heat Resistance Phytase Animal Feed Enzymes In Poultry Nutrition 5000u/mL Szym-PHY5LH
Szym-PHY5LH is a liquid-type of Phytase.
It is a new generation of 6-phytase [EC22.214.171.124], derived from E. coli modified by Pichia pastoris, and produced by advanced bio-engineering technology. The product can break down the undigestible phytic acid (phytate) found in grains and oil seeds into inositol, phosphoinositide or phosphoric acid, and thus release digestible phosphorus, calcium and other nutrients, enhance the nutritive value of plant material, improve the utility of nutrition and reduce the environmental pollution caused by using of phosphorus.
Grade: Feed Grade
|Color||:Light brown or yellow|
|Odor||:Normal fermentation odour|
1 unit of Phytase equals to the amount of enzyme, which liberates 1 μmol of inorganic phosphorus in 1 min. from 5.0mmol/L sodium phytase at 37°C and pH5.5.
pH 2.5-5.5; temperature favorable at 37°C.
Better heat tolerance, more than 90% activity retention under 95 degree C.
APPLICATION FIELD & EFFICACY:
The product is used as feed additive.
- Promoting utilization of minerals, protein, and other nutrients to improve production performance of animals;
- Decomposing phytic acid of plant feed components, thus releasing inorganic phosphorus for direct utilization of livestock and poultry;
- To decrease dosage of costly inorganic phosphorus and reduce feed costs and using space-saving formula to ensure or improve effect of breeding;
- Heat-resistance phytase can be applied to post-pelleting to avoid the activity losses caused by high temperature and other pelleting factors, and improve the retained activity in feed;
- Significantly improving biological utilization ratio of dietary phosphorus and reducing the waste of inorganic phosphorus;
- Improve the absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus and reduce environmental pollution.
- Extraordinary stable activity;
- Good immunity to endogenic protease and gastric acid;
- Thermal stable, wide pH range, working effectively in animal intestinal;
- Even granular, free running, appropriate grain size, blend equally;
- Even activity supplies the animal with well-balanced ingestion;
- Highly concentrated, great cost-saving.
For different animal, we suggest the following dosages based on Phytase Liquid 5,000u/mL:
|Animal||Dosage(g/MT)||DCP reduced by (%)|
Or package as per requirement.
Keep in a dry, well ventilated and cool place with packaging unopened.
Liquid: 25°C, 6 months, activity remains 90%.
Increase dosage after shelf life.
It should be stored and transported in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place avoiding sunlight.
Contact Person: Alfonso