Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Betaine Anhydrous 98% Feed Grade SBC-BETA98||Type:||Chemical Feed Additive|
|CAS No.:||107-43-7||H.S. Code:||2923900090|
Animal Feed Additives White Betaine Anhydrous Powder Assay 98% SBC-BETA98
Betaine is a methyl donor which is more effective than the methionine or choline and has a high biological value. It is used as feed preservative to make full use of the nutrients.
Model No: SBC-BETA98
Commodity Name: Betaine Anhydrous 98% Feed Grade
Type: Chemical feed additive
CAS No.: 107-43-7
Grade: Feed grade
Place of Origin: China
Minimum Order Quantity: 1,000kgs
Supply Ability: 2,000MTS per year
Trade Terms: FOB, CIF, CFR
FOB Price: Negotiable
Brand Name: OEM
Certification: GMP/ISO/ HACCP/HALAL/KOSHER
|Loss on drying:||≤1.0%|
|Residue on ignition:||≤1.0%|
|Heavy Metal Pb:||≤10PPM|
MECHANISM & Application:
1) Applied in the feed, the betaine anhydrous can reduce the Mets content in the formula, improve the animals’ capability of disease-resistant and anti-stress, maintain and promote the acid-base balance of the organism and thus promote production;
2) Improving the quality of meat and lowering the ratio of feed against meat;
3) Betaine can be the buffering substance for the stress reaction;
4) Improve the appetite of animals and promote the growth rate;
5) Increase poultry’s eggs laying and flesh chicken intake, protect intestinal tracts;
6) Promote the metabolism of fat and increase the lean meat rate of livestock
and poultry, improve meat taste;
7) Maintain the stability of vitamins, especially VA, VB in feed.
25kg/bag or drum;
Within 15-20 working days after receiving deposit.
Transport: by sea, by air, or by railway.
Port: Shanghai or CMP.
T/T (30% deposit and 70% balance against B/L copy);
L/C (100% irrevocable L/C at sight);
Storage & EXPIRATION:
This product should be kept in cool, dry and hermetic place. Keep in a tightly closed container and store in a cool, dry, ventilated place. Protect against physical damage. Isolate from all incompatible substances.
Shelf life: 24 months (in seal condition).
Contact Person: Alfonso