Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Choline Chloride 60% Corn Cob Powder Feed Grade STE-CC60CP||Type:||Feed Grade Vitamins, Feed Grade Amino Acids|
|Other Names:||Vitamin 4; 2-Hydroxyethyl Trimethylammonium Chloride||CAS No.:||60-48-1|
|H.S. Code:||23099010||Assay/ Content:||≥60%|
vitamin supplement powder,
powdered vitamin supplements
CAS 60-48-1 Choline Chloride Corn Cob Powder 60% Feed Additive STE-CC60CP
Commodity Name: Choline Chloride 60% Corn Cob Powder Feed Grade
Other names: Vitamin 4; 2-Hydroxyethyl trimethylammonium chloride
Choline chloride is one kind of vitamins (often called as vitamin B4), a necessary organic compound with a low molecular weight. It is the most common and economical form of choline and the main ingredients of constituted phospholipids, lecithin and plasmalogen. It is associated with the metabolism and synthesis of glycine, betaine, cysteine, serine, methionine and many other methyl containing biological compounds;
Choline chloride powder form is obtained by spraying and thoroughly mixing liquid on a selected carrier of corn cob or silica and then drying to lower moisture content;
1) Choline chloride may contribute to the reformation of amino acids in the body and improve the utilization of amino acids in animals;
2) Choline chloride can build and keep the cell structure, maintain vivo physiological function, regulate fat metabolism and transformation in vivo to stimulate the liver, generate antibodies, prevent liver or stomach fat deposition and tissue degeneration;
3) Though choline chloride is present in almost all feed ingredients, yet choline from natural feed materials are relatively low bio-available and could not cover the daily requirement on it. It is necessary to supply extraneous choline to fulfill the demand on animals’ normal growth performance.
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: OEM
Type: Feed Grade Vitamins, Feed Grade Amino Acids
CAS No: 60-48-1
EINECS No: 200-655-4
H.S. Code: 23099010
Grade: Feed grade
Standard: HG/T 2941-2004
QC: ISO, FAMI-QS, HACCP, Halal, Kosher, SGS inspection
Test Method: HPLC
Minimum Order Quantity: 16-18MTS/1x20'FCL
Supply Ability: 100MTS daily
Trade Terms: FOB, CIF, CFR
FOB Price: Negotiable
|Loss on Drying:||≤2%|
|Particle Size(20 Mesh):||≥95% pass|
The main effects of choline chloride in animals are as follow:
1. To increase the growth rate and egg-laying rate of fowls, increase the survival rate of baby pig, and make the animals to gain weight rapidly;
2. To ensure the proper functioning of the animals’ nervous system;
3. To increase the growth and survival rate of fishes and promote its propagation;
4. To prevent the accumulation of fat in livers and kidneys to avoid its pathollgical changes;
5. To improve animals’ ability of anti-illness, and enhance the animal’s health and reduce their mortality.
For bag package without pallets.
Delivery Time: within 15-20 working days after receiving deposit.
Transport: by sea, by air, or by railway.
Port: Shanghai or CMP.
Storage & EXPIRATION:
Should not be mixed or stored with toxic, harmful and easy pollutant things during transport and storage;
Stored in a ventilated, cool and dry place;
Shelf life of 24 months (in seal condition).
Contact Person: Alfonso