Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Bakery, Floor, Noodles||Activity:||≥50,000u/g|
50000u/g Yellowish Lipase Powder Supplement Food Grade Enzyme Szym-LIP50BA
This product is a powder-type alkaline lipase.
Grade: Food Grade for Baking
Effective PH Range: 6.5 to 10.5;
Optimum PH: 9.4;
Effective Temperature: Range 25 to 65℃;
Optimum Temperature: 55℃.
1 unit of Lipase equals to the amount of enzyme, which hydrolyzes triglyceride to get 1 μ mol of fatty acid in 1 min. at 36℃ and pH9.4.
|Odor||:Normal fermentation odor|
|Color||:White to creamy; or yellowish|
|Mesh Size||:≥95% through (80 mesh)|
The product is mainly used for baking purpose.
1) Enhance the stability of dough;
2) Decompose fat in dough, and yield natural emulsifier to substitute chemical emulsifier;
3) Replace harmful chemical additive such as kalium bromate and benzoylperoxide;
4) Increase loaf volume, improve crumb structure, softness and crust color;
5) The optimal dosage is generally 2-20ppm (0.2-2g/100kg flour), but actual dosage should be evaluated according to specific situation.
PACKAGING & DELIVERY:
20/25kgs/bag or drum; Special packaging is also available on request.
The enzyme activity could keep over 80% for 12 months if stored under the under favorable storage condition.
Tighten the lid after each usage to avoid pollution or damp.
Keep in a dry and well-ventilated environment below 25℃.
Keep away from sunlight and rainwater during transportation and storage.
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.
Contact Person: Alfonso