Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Szym-P10L||Grade:||Feed Grade|
nutritional feed additives,
Animal Feed additives
10000u/mL Light Brown Animal Feed Enzymes Phytase Liquid No.Szym-P10L
The product is a liquid-type of Phytase, a new generation of 6-phytase derived from E. coli modified by Pichia pastoris.
|Color||:Light brown or yellow|
|Odor||:Normal fermentation odour|
Grade: Feed Grade
1 unit of Phytase equals to the amount of enzyme, which liberates 1 μmol of inorganic phosphorus in 1 min. from 5.0mmol/L sodium phytase at 37°C and pH5.5.
FEATURES & advantages:
- Good immunity to endogenic protease and gastric acid;
- Highly concentrated, great cost-saving;
- Even granular, free running, appropriate grain size, blend equally.
- Improve the absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus and reduce environmental pollution;
- Significantly improving biological utilization ratio of dietary phosphorus and reducing the waste of inorganic phosphorus.
PACKAGING & DELIVERY:
20/25/30/1125kgs/drum. Or package as per requirement.
STORAGE / EXPIRATION:
Should be stored and transported in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place avoiding sunlight.
25°C, 6 months, activity remains 90%.
Keep in a dry, well ventilated and cool place with packaging unopened.
Increase dosage after shelf life.
Contact Person: Alfonso